If you have immediate questions regarding specific By-laws please contact our office or send an e-mail with your question(s).
Below you will find a list of the most commonly requested Township By-laws.
- ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY The manner in which the municipality will try to ensure that it is accountable to the public for its actions, and the manner in which the municipality will try to ensure that its actions re transparent to the public
- DELEGATION OF POWERS AND DUTIES The delegation of its powers and duties.
- DOGS - A by-Law to prohibit the running at large of dogs within the Township.
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT A By-Law to adopt an Emergency Management Program
- FILMING BY-LAW - to regulate Filming or Special Events in the Township
- FIRE PERMIT - to regulate the setting of Fires and Establish a Fire Permit System
- NOISE BY-LAW ~ A By-Law to prohibit excessive noise.
- NOTICE BY-LAW Being a By-Law to prescribe the circumstances in which the municipality
shall provide notice to the public and, if notice is to be provided, the form, manner and times
notice shall be given . Amendment re Bill 130
- NUISANCE BY-LAW 18-2007 as amended by By-Law 5-2016 A by-law to prohibit and regulate public nuisances, including matters that in the opinion of Council are or could become public nuisance, including the storage of abandoned or derelict vehicles
- PROCEEDINGS OF COUNCIL Amendment re Bill 130
- SIGN BY-LAW No person shall erect, display, alter or relocate any Sign located upon private or public property unless a permit has been obtained in accordance with the provisions of By-Law 37-2012. To download a copy of the By-Law
- SWIMMING POOL FENCES A By-Law to require fences and gates around privately owned outdoor swimming pools within the Township
- SITE ALTERATION: Prohibit or Regulate the Placing or Dumping of Fill, Removal of Topsoil and the Alteration of the Grade of Land; as amended by BY-LAW 35-2015.
- TARIFF OF FEES ~ MUNICIPAL COST RECOVERY BY-LAW 4-2011 a by-law to undertake review and/or consultation for municipal rights of way or municipal consultation for renewable energy project
- TARIFF OF FEES ~ PLANNING MATTERS BY-LAW 17-2015~ a By-Law to prescribe a tariff of fees for planning matters and amended by BY-LAW 16-2016
Zoning By-law 60-2004
The Township Zoning By-Law is a legal document, which is used to control the development of properties and buildings. Zoning Classifies properties into zones such Agricultural, Rural, Estate Residential, etc. Each of these zones has legally enforceable regulations attached to them such as the location and size of building.
Changes to the Zoning By-Law may be required. The Planning Advisory Committee review Zoning By-Law Amendments Applications and forwards recommendations to Council. Information regarding these processes and applications forms can be obtained at the Municipality or by using the links below.
Zoning By-law 60-2004
Schedule A Map
Schedule A-1 Map
Schedule A-2 Map